About Me: I am a 13 year old high school student who loves God and likes music a lot.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Le Cool Seatmate


Sup peeps? I am feeling weird today and decided to use a pink font color.

So I'm going to write 10 things your should know about my seatmate.
To start things, I would like to introduce one of the best seatmates ever. His name is Renz. He was my classmate for 3 years. That was 4th grade up to 6th grade. He was in a different section when we were freshmen and now we're classmates again, but that didn't mean we were really close. Well, that changed when we became seatmates.
So now to the 10 things about him.
1. Wakes up late
This is really awkward and random, but I think it's true. He usually arrives to school quite late and now, we know the reason for that.
2. Anime
Now this is something we have in common. WE JUST LOVE ANIME, although we have different tastes for genre. As a matter of fact, I sometimes scold him for the anime that he tells me to watch because of the theme of that anime.
3. Gundam Figures
As a continuation for the anime, he has the hobby of collecting gundam figure though I have no idea why he likes those. Like I said, we have different tastes for genre. I've seen some Gundam episodes before, but I didn't really like it. I don't really have a thing for mechs or whatever robot fighting whatchamacallit.
4. Vanity
This dude, is very very vain. Just look at the picture! I don't know why I went along with that selfie. Hahaha! I know, I too can be vain at times, but that's just sometimes. It's not like I'm like him who constantly checks or fixes his hair. :)
5. Steak
I have no idea why I put this here. He just told me to put his favorite food is steak. Hmm...must be the reason why he has chubby cheeks. Hahaha! (Peace bro!) But if it's cheeks we're talking about Jessy has chubbier cheeks plus they're extra soft. :) (Peace Jessy!) Go to Jessy's blog after you read this post if you want to. She's an amazing person.
6. Playboy
Now back to the list, this is another thing I have no idea of why I put it. To be honest, I don't really believe this one since I don't really see him around much girls or anything like that. If there is a playboy among the two of us, I'd say that would probably be me. You do not know what I have done in the past. Hahaha! But for the record, I am not a playboy/chickboy or whatever you call it. It just so happens that I get along easily with girls which I have no idea why.
7. Basketball
Renz is great athlete. I actually envy him, since I suck at sports and well I'm not really supposed to play sports nor do I allow myself to exert a lot of effort to do so. Although he's not as good as some of our batchmates, he is at least better than some of the players in the intramurals. I don't know why he wasn't playing for a batch, but past is past. The Seniors won. (Duh) I'm sad our batch didn't win, but I'm happy the Seniors won since I was kinda rooting for them against the Juniors.
8. Movies
He said he loves movies. That is all I can say since this is kind of understood.
9.Singing
He just loves to sing. He tries so hard to imitate Daniel Padilla. I don't want to boast, so I'll just leave it at that.
10. Pop and Rock songs
He likes singing so he has to at least have a favorite genre right? So this is the genres he told me that he likes. I personally like pop music, but not so much for rock since I find it so noisy. Don't get me wrong, I love music, and I like some rock bands like Aerosmith and Imagine Dragons. The thing is, not all rock songs can be pleasing to my ears. Now since we're speaking of Imagine Dragons and rock music, I'll tell you our favorite song. Well, this is actually Renz's favorite song, but I fell in love with this song ever since I heard it. Here it is! Demons by Imagine Dragons. I'll put a link there for you to listen. It's a cover sang by Max Schneider and Sam Tsui (two of my favorite Youtube singers) :)
Demons by Imagine Dragons (Max Schneider, Sam Tsui and Kurt Hugo Schneider cover)

So that's it. And to Renz, if you're reading this, thanks for allowing me to feature you in this blog post. :)

I love you guys! This has been an awesome time. See you on my next post. Byeeeeeeeeeee!
-Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment