About Me: I am a 13 year old high school student who loves God and likes music a lot.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas Medley with Pat

Merry Christmas people! I've made a video with my friend Patricia. She has a blog too. Lemme give you a link to Patricia's blog. So we sang a few songs for you. To be honest, we actually cut the video short. We filmed during the Christmas Party but we got shy and didn't really finish the medley. So sorry guys! I promise to shoot another video, but I can't promise that Patricia will be in the video too. We were supposed to sing Silent Night, Last Christmas, Jingle Bell Rock, O Come All Ye Faithful, and We Wish You A Merry Christmas. But we weren't able to finish much and stopped at Jingle Bell Rock. Hope you guys like the video. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!
- Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment